hello there
I was able to play the game this summer and I played in PTB for silent hill after that I had a problem where the game wouldn't let me play. I contacted them to tell them about the problem i have with this game. I have not heerd anything from them in 4 months. I have contacted them and I could hear from them the next day. I will not wait this long to hear back from them. I made youtube videos covering this problem (up to 200 - what is this?) and i send them (and 1.7 What is this?) videos about his game. I've played 4,331 hours. I have been in this game before. My friend contacted them, but he has not heard from them in 2 months , I hope you can read this and help me to play the game again.
Comments
What do you mean by 'won't let you play?' Were you banned? Do you get an error in the loading screen? Game won't even open?