Report question
If I wanted to send in video from a killer pinning us in a spot we couldn't get out of and then going AFK, where would I send it. I've heard the reports don't matter much if you don't have evidence of what they were doing.
If I wanted to send in video from a killer pinning us in a spot we couldn't get out of and then going AFK, where would I send it. I've heard the reports don't matter much if you don't have evidence of what they were doing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In steam you gotta report normally in-game and make an additional support ticket with the evidence and the persons steam-id. You can start this via a button in the end screen.
keep in mind that this behavior is only reportable if every survivor alive is trapped by this. Otherwise it doesn’t count as „holding game hostage“ because the not trapped surv can trigger EGC. Don’t ask me why this is allowed, I am not making the rules