Some information about these Status Effect polls: I took out the Killer Powers.
So no, i didn't forget The Clown's The Afterpiece Tonic.
This poll, we got Hindered.
In what way do/would you prefer to apply Hindered to Survivors?
Now this is tough for me, mainly cause there's just not many good things with Hindered if you ask me.
I don't like my teleporting disabled as Hag.
I don't think Clown really needs that extra bit Hindered.
So i go for the better version that Huntress has.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now this is tough for me, mainly cause there's just not many good things with Hindered if you ask me.
I don't like my teleporting disabled as Hag.
I don't think Clown really needs that extra bit Hindered.
So i go for the better version that Huntress has.