The Buff Pig Needs
INTRODUCTION: I been playing Pig ever since she came out in the Saw DLC! However even with me being great with her, I feel that she's too RNG dependent. I know that there is a lot of "Buff Pig" threads, but I came down to a solution that can really benefit her!
BUFFS: RBT
-Rules Set NO.2 is now built-in to her kit.
Survivors cannot see Jigsaw Boxes until a generator has activated their trap.
-Annotated Plan is now built-in to her kit. This adds a 5th Jigsaw Box and increases the RBT timer to 3 minutes.
-The 1st search Jigsaw Box will never have the correct key.
BUFFS: AMBUSH
-Ambush movement speed is increased to 100% (~4.00m/s). Was 92% MS (~3.68m/s).
-Dash movement speed is increased to 175% (~7.00m/s). Was 160% MS (~6.40m/s).
This is all that she needs in my opinion because her ambush is too easily countered when a survivor has a exhaustion perk and her RBT is too RNG. Hopefully you'll like my ideas of how to make the Pig that much better!

I didn't make this, I thought that this was just cute!
MORE BUFFS:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/14323/the-pig-buffs#latest
BUFFS: RBT
-Rules Set NO.2 is now built-in to her kit.
Survivors cannot see Jigsaw Boxes until a generator has activated their trap.
-Annotated Plan is now built-in to her kit. This adds a 5th Jigsaw Box and increases the RBT timer to 3 minutes.
-The 1st search Jigsaw Box will never have the correct key.
BUFFS: AMBUSH
-Ambush movement speed is increased to 100% (~4.00m/s). Was 92% MS (~3.68m/s).
-Dash movement speed is increased to 175% (~7.00m/s). Was 160% MS (~6.40m/s).
This is all that she needs in my opinion because her ambush is too easily countered when a survivor has a exhaustion perk and her RBT is too RNG. Hopefully you'll like my ideas of how to make the Pig that much better!

I didn't make this, I thought that this was just cute!
MORE BUFFS:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/14323/the-pig-buffs#latest
Comments
Don't forget about the combat straps in her built-in at the power
That art is super cute, tho i agree she does need some buffs
EDIT: the ears are too big
LINK:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/14323/the-pig-buffs#latest
I always like your ideas