Hill/rock bug causing you to get stuck/can't move

There's a bug where if you walk closely to a corner of this circular rock/hill you get stuck. It's happened to me twice now, on separate maps. Pic attached.

https://imgur.com/9kPIM0q


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've seen this happen in multiple games now to different people all at that spot.

  • Yes! This has happened to me and my husband several times now on many maps... It is not just one person in a trial but 2 or 3 players in the same area. It really sucks when your in chase. The killer gets a free down and your out of commission from the beginning until the end. This last time the end game collapse caught me and a teammate and the end game only claimed them and not me until last minute.

  • Stonebug.png

    Here is another (or the same) sinkhole. Feels bad if you fall for it twice in different games ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @jacquicomp said:

    Yes! This has happened to me and my husband several times now on many maps... It is not just one person in a trial but 2 or 3 players in the same area. It really sucks when your in chase. The killer gets a free down and your out of commission from the beginning until the end. This last time the end game collapse caught me and a teammate and the end game only claimed them and not me until last minute.

    Unless of course you are the killer and you are the one who gets stuck. I was Demogorgon on one of the MacMillan Estate maps and found myself stuck on that rock corner. Thankfully I still had a portal so I was able to escape it in the end. But more often then not when I'm killing I find survivors getting stuck on that corner, hopefully it is fixed soon.