Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

survivor trued to have me team up woth them can a mod or dev please email me

redsopine1 redsopine1
September 7, 2018 in General Discussions
I just had a game and somone found I was the killer and just tried to have me help them I have pm screen shots who do I send them to

Comments

  • redsopine1 redsopine1
    September 7, 2018
    @Peanits
  • Ihatelife Ihatelife
    September 7, 2018

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

  • redsopine1 redsopine1
    September 7, 2018
    Ihatelife said:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Thanks

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.