is it bad i just took out a team with
I had red hatchet's extra one and a purple hand meaning next round I can do it again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Why would it be bad?
Noobs need one thing and one thing only.
You play how you wanna play. The only thing I'd love to see change in this game regarding killers is camping.
How nooby are we talking about
You've created two posts in 10 minutes bragging about doing well in a match - just go play the game dude.
Oh come on Iridescent hatchets are not even scary. The only thing that's scary is the fast wind up add-ons combined.