@Aziux said:
Title says enough. I am pissed, has this happened to anyone else?
It has not happened to me (I'm assuming you've unlocked them) but my friend had the hammer vanish on him. He simply restarted the game (fully closed the application on PS4) and it came back.
@Aziux said:
Title says enough. I am pissed, has this happened to anyone else?
It has not happened to me (I'm assuming you've unlocked them) but my friend had the hammer vanish on him. He simply restarted the game (fully closed the application on PS4) and it came back.
Tried restarting but it didn't bring the items back but thank you for taking the time to try and help me
@Aziux said:
Title says enough. I am pissed, has this happened to anyone else?
It has not happened to me (I'm assuming you've unlocked them) but my friend had the hammer vanish on him. He simply restarted the game (fully closed the application on PS4) and it came back.
Tried restarting but it didn't bring the items back but thank you for taking the time to try and help me
Well hopefully it will be addressed as I'm sure others will come forward.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has not happened to me (I'm assuming you've unlocked them) but my friend had the hammer vanish on him. He simply restarted the game (fully closed the application on PS4) and it came back.
Added note, also lost the David Donkey Jacket and the Huntress Hound mask. What the ... is going on
Tried restarting but it didn't bring the items back but thank you for taking the time to try and help me
Well hopefully it will be addressed as I'm sure others will come forward.
@Peanits Can you assist me here?
Howdy.
Yes I can. Please contact support (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us) and create a ticket. We'll take care of you.
Thank you, what topic should I put it under?
Loss of progress.
It may not get forwarded to me until next week (since it's the weekend), but it won't take long.