Any tips for playing nurse on console?

I’m rank 11, and I’m trying to learn nurse. Any tips?

Comments

  • Turn up your sensitivity and get something that you can punch to vent :wink:

  • Master said:

    Turn up your sensitivity and get something that you can punch to vent :wink:

    Ok XD
  • @KiraElijah said:
    I’m rank 11, and I’m trying to learn nurse. Any tips?

    Max sensitivity.
    Never use add-ons so you can learn the blink by memory.
    Try to play matches (while practicing) to get blinks hits and ignore trying to win the game.
    Shadowborn is a great help for poor console fps.
    Learn to accept your lose when seeing Lery's Memorial Hospital pop up.
    Practice
    Practice
    Practice

  • @KiraElijah said:
    I’m rank 11, and I’m trying to learn nurse. Any tips?

    Max sensitivity.
    Never use add-ons so you can learn the blink by memory.
    Try to play matches (while practicing) to get blinks hits and ignore trying to win the game.
    Shadowborn is a great help for poor console fps.
    Learn to accept your lose when seeing Lery's Memorial Hospital pop up.
    Practice
    Practice
    Practice

    Yea,Lery’s sucks
  • I know I'll probably get a lot of hate for this, but I don't recommend playing this game on console at all.

    It's so poorly optimized that whole thing is a complete joke.

    But If you're dead set on playing her, my best recommendation is learning all the survivor jukes. Normally, high rank survivors know how to 360 in order to try and make the Nurse miss.

    On PC, the Nurse has such fluid motion that she can just adjust herself and hit them. With console however, Nurse doesn't have this freedom. You'll have to be much more accurate in your predictions.

    If your blink is a little off, most likely you won't have the camera control to get the hit. Meaning, that you'll have to correctly guess where the survivor is at when blinking. I should point out that this is extremely difficult. More difficult beyond reason if you ask me. Which is the main reason I say this game is a laughing stock on console.

  • I have just gotten two 4ks in a row, I like mixing the anxious girl and catonic boy addons
  • Ataxic Respiration and Catatonic Boys Keepsake. Max range add one. BBQ, MYC, Nurse’s Calling, and Bloodhound (for tracking). 

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1376HwI65E0
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUVljQhTDY

    Enjoy :)