My Theory For The New Survivor
I am gonna keep this short if you all know from the trailer the most likely candidate for the new killer is Vigo-The Alchemist
So my theory on a survivor is possibly also someone we have heard of from the lore or at the very least someone connected to Vigo in some way
Now my lore knowledge fails me as it’s been awhile since I’ve read through some of the older characters we have heard about through quotes and the like so if anyone has some names of most likely options feel free to comment them and I will look through the character and see if maybe I come up with the same conclusion
Comments
There was this one female detective that was briefly mentioned in one of the lore entries.
It's been a while so idk what it exactly said, but afaik she managed to find a cult doing a sacrificial ritual or something like that.
Edit: here's the entry
"Arcus 1513
I have used the Auris to explore the memories of an unknown survivor who comes from a world where, from what I can gather, a cult for The Entity exists. It's not a surprise, or the first time I've seen such a thing, but the memories suggest she was a detective of sorts trying to prevent a cult sacrifice before she was snatched for the trials. I'm not sure what happened to her and will have to explore the fog to unravel more."