Judge Me All You Want (I Know You Will), But...

I had a lot of money to spare (which is now less, but not too little :p ) and used some to buy me some Auric Cells to then get the cosmetics i desired.
No regrets so far actually, everyone who i play as looks fine asf now.

Did you get anything from the Store using Auric Cells?
Why? / Why not?

Here's what i got...

  • Nea Karlsson
    • Body: Ollie Cat Vest Top - Street Rebel
    • Legs: Glacial Tartan Skirt
  • The Trapper
    • Head: Custom Trapper Visor
    • Body: Unholy Apron
    • Weapon: High Striker
  • The Wraith
    • Body: Shadow Face Wrap
    • Legs: Fury Waist Wrap
  • The Hillbilly
    • Legs: Grease-stained Slacks
  • The Nurse
    • Head: Grim Veil
    • Body: Reaper Wedding Gown
  • The Huntress
    • Body: Thick Hunter's Coat
    • Weapon: Grim War Axe
  • The Hag
    • The entire Chemosynthesis set
  • The Doctor
    • Body: Bloody Business Suit
    • Weapon: Spiked Brain Thumper
  • The Clown (I actually got these with Iridescent Shards, but otherwise he'd be left out of the list, so meh.)
    • Body: Ringmaster Suit (Cheerful)
    • Weapon: Sir Cuts-a-lot

Not planning on getting anything else btw, the Store's currently very uninteresting to me.

Comments

  • The Hags Medusa cosmetic was pretty dope.

    Everything else was just buying stuff I couldn't unlock with Iridescent Shards.

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    The Hags Medusa cosmetic was pretty dope.

    Everything else was just buying stuff I couldn't unlock with Iridescent Shards.

    I love how it all wriggles on her.

  • *is definitely judging you*

    *Whispering to myself* Who the ######### does this guy think he is? Spending his own money on himself #########?

    *reports you*

    Some day I'll have 50,000 shards to buy a pair of pants for meg that don't look like a loose diaper.