Emblems
I survived the all five gens being repaired and then got downed and die on hook and the game only gave me a bronze emblem. It says that is based on time survived but I lasted the whole game.
Tagged:
Pending
I survived the all five gens being repaired and then got downed and die on hook and the game only gave me a bronze emblem. It says that is based on time survived but I lasted the whole game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, if the gens flew past that's still only gonna be bronze then.
Not sure where else to post this but I think I experienced something similar. My gameplay in this trial should have been a safety pip, at minimum. I included the clip and end screen because I genuinely want to know why this was a depip. It honestly seems like my emblems weren't tracking or calculating my gameplay properly. PS4 and I participate in crossplay. I was playing with one other friend - the Meg.
https://youtu.be/pi4N_W_rDbII noticed also on PS4 that the "unbroken" emblem only shows us the top half of it. We can't view the portion below the bar where there is a point allocation breakdown. This first set of screenshots is from Lery's against Deathslinger. I was a solo survivor Meg
This second set is from Hawkins Lab against Billy. I was solo Meg again.
I know it might not seem like a big deal but I am trying to study my gameplay to improve. So seeing the point breakdown will help me.