Show Me Your Outfits (Updated)
EDIT: It was actually my bday, and i made this post to get loads of cool pics from y'all as gifts for me, popping in every now and then to show my appreciation.
Thanks for showing me lots of your creativity, i was truly amazed by some of the looks on here! ๐
HI THERE!
Ya' like making your favorite character look as good as possible?!
Of course you do!
But what's the point in doing that when they can't tell you during the match that you have an awesome sense of fashion?
So here's an alternative: Just post a screenshot of your favorite character with your favorite cosmetics right here.
Maybe even wait with snapping a picture until they do their special pose, like Dwight biting his fingernails, or Spirit pulling out her weapon.
(Cut out the rest of the screen and/or zoom in on them to maximize the attention towards the outfit and not the rest of the screen. ๐)
Here, i'll start...
Ain't he gorgeous?!
I like the chains and they fit quite well with the Silent Hill theme still going on.
The blue cloak is nothing but a personal preference, love me some blue.
The bottom is the best thing to match with the blue cloak besides the piece that comes along in that outfit.
And that blade is just MMM! So big!
I am genuinely curious to see what outfits y'all made! ๐


Comments
You got a lovely Huntress there!
Thanks ๐
my boys <3
Ohhhhh, you got that lil blue cube Charm!
Cool Dwight overall!
thanks mate my favorite head piece for him tbh
dig your acey tho lookin clean especially yellow jeans
other ones for Dwight i sometimes swap out
You're looking at a picture that ain't mine. ๐
oh true sorry i assumed it was you because you replied D: but thankyou for the feedback xP but still gotta admit he looks clean in yellow
would love to see that type of yellow with dwight somewhere along the line
i post my but some look like what other posted.
My current fave for Jane. I'd show my other mains outfits but it's Quentin :'(
Feng and Suzie best girls.
Man, I hope Jake and Deathslinger are the stories for the next Rift. Obviously wouldn't say no to more Trapper and Spirit cosmetics, though ๐
This is my favorite outfit at the moment. Its Zarina! I'll post more after this match. ๐ฆ๐
I love how Nea has this cat theme going on. I feel if she had lived long enough she would have been a spinster cat lady..lol
This vest is Ollie cat, if you dont understand. There is a cat stamp on the back. โค
__________
I'm a big fan of Adam bearded and pink is his favorite color to wear!!
__________
This is Kates most bad-assed outfit. The back of the top makes her feel somewhat helpless to me. It's only holding by a string/chain. I feel the bad-assery + helpless creature makes me try harder for her to suceed. (I dint know if Im explaining very well.)
---------
This outfit of Yui is the most bad-assed in the entire game! There is no helpless feeling when wearing these garbs!!