New Tinkerer is one of my favorite perks
I know it's the same just with a bit boosted time, earlier warning, but I am really having fun with this. I've managed to get gen grabs with Pyramid Head, Clown and Plague so far.
I know it's the same just with a bit boosted time, earlier warning, but I am really having fun with this. I've managed to get gen grabs with Pyramid Head, Clown and Plague so far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It truly makes all the difference, though. Whereas before I would usually arrive at the gen as they just have finished, now killers can actually reach the survivor(s) and commit to an action before it can pop.
It's genuinely horrifying as a survivor as well when a non-stealthy killer (like Pyramid Head) comes right up and yanks you.
Is Tinkerer still one of those perks where you need to be a very mobile Killer to make use of it, or can most Killers now properly use it?
Its amazing on Fred
fred is just amazing in general
agreed. I really liked the no terror radius gameplay with PH and his perk, but I replaced his perk with tinkerer.. real fun.
I've used Tinkerer on PH ever since I unlocked it for him. Even before the perk rework. It works so well on him because it notifies you which gen is gonna finish, so you can sneak up on it and use PH's ranged attack through the environment to scare them off of the gen before it pops. Gets them literally every single time.