The usual daily queue time differences seem to be great exacerbated by crossplay
I play in the eastern time zone on pc. Usually what happens on a daily basis is that in the morning and afternoon, there seem to be fewer killers and more survivors. As a result queue times for survivor is very short and killer is long. In the evening it is reversed. The longest these waiting times used to reach was one to two minutes (before MMR). Now it is reaching upwards of 5 minutes or longer for survivor in the evening.
I have also heard that on a lot of consoles, queue times for survivors are very long, like 20 minutes.
So did consoles infect everyone with their queue times (lmao)? Or is it something else?
Comments
Both yesterday and today my solo que time as survivor on cross play was 10-15 mins. when i turned it off last night it was 5-10 mins tops and today it is 3-5 mins. Cross play has LONGER WAIT times at least for me. I'm red rank PS4.
So far, all of my queue times have been super quick, especially as Killer.