Stuck in grab animation until generator is completed

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, grab a survivor that was working on a generator

Step 4 : i get stuck in the grab animation untill the survivor completes the generator

  • Character played: Freddy
  • Perks played Blood warden (i am lvl 4 on freddy)
  • Map: Silo
  • Frequency of the issue: once
  • Video:
https://youtu.be/ZoCALExF_DI

Logs:

DeadByDaylight.log

(Edit): I could not upload the logs and link to video in the first try ( dont know why), sorry for the video quality i had to get my phone to record, i was stuck in that grab animation for more than 20 seconds (the gen was not even 25% when i started the grab) but i managed to record only the last bit, you can see that in the moment when he finished the generator i acutally get the grab, and i had to stop the recording to continue the game

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have the same problem repeatedly. I was just playing as the Spirit on Lery's and went to grab a survivor. I got stuck in the grab animation as she completed the gen and had to quit the match, giving me a DC penalty.


    I've also had this experience with Pyramid Head on Autowrecker's. It goes to start the animation and then gets stuck.

  • This just happened to me for the ump'teenth time..