Stuck Near Hill in AutoHaven Wreckers PS4

I was playing as Meg on PS4 and got stuck while walking near one of the hills in AutoHaven Wreckers. This happened twice in a row on the same map and with the same character. I couldn't do anything besides rotate.

Steps:

  1. Boot Game
  2. Enter public match as survivor
  3. In-game, cleansed totem on hill near exit gate
  4. Walked down slope and off hill, making a left turn
  5. Got stuck on hill corner after turning left

Additional

  1. Character: Meg
  2. Perks: Adrenaline, Sprint Burst, Kindred, Premonition
  3. Map: AutoHaven Wreckers (not sure of the map variation)
  4. Frequency: Twice -- 2 games in a row.

Do not have a picture

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • The same thing happened to me but with Nea Karlsson and on PC.

  • I was playing on PS4 with my friend I was Dwight and he was Claudette and I got stuck on one hill and when he went to find me he got stuck on the other hill. We could do nothing but spin.

  • Actually, I think this works on every hill. I've had it happen to me on macmillan too

  • Stuck Dwight.jpg

    Can confirm this is happening on multiple different hills with different characters in different stances. I've gotten stuck as Meg while walking and as Dwight (pictured here) crawling around. I'm on PC and this happened in several different matches now.

  • I can confirm this happens with the rocks on the hill. I can provide video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYWvjZdOEG8


    After a few minutes I was able to sprint out of it. But I wasn't able to get out walking, sprinting or crouching. Hope the video helps the devs.

  • 20200815173255_1.jpg

    and i met another survs who stuk like that

  • This happened to me on PC after i healed myself.

    https://youtu.be/pN3iFW1pTBs


  • Couldn't get out of hill at wretched shop, autohaven wreckers as a survivor on ps4. The killer saw that i was stuck, intentionally chose to not hit/down/hook me until everyone else was sacrificed. Basically the game was suddenly 3 vs 1 since i couldn't do anything.

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4GTGW9jYvA

    PC

    Character: Jake Park

    Perks: Spine Chill, Calm Spirit, Slippery Meat, Self-Care

    Map: Suffocation Pit

    Got stuck in a hill so I spun around. Killer realized it, killed my team then came by and spun with me. Picked me up. Now he's stuck. We spin together now...forever.