All adepts done
The title.
I saved the Deathslinger for last because I hate him personally as a character but with him done, I officially have done all the adepts on both sides.
Well until the next survivor/killer come out anyway
The title.
I saved the Deathslinger for last because I hate him personally as a character but with him done, I officially have done all the adepts on both sides.
Well until the next survivor/killer come out anyway
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats. I gave up on Adepting all my characters. Mainly killers since it's sp picky about when it was a 'perfect' game
congrats!
especially the killer ones are ridiculously hard, so thats quite the achievement ^^