Can I voice chat with people from Xbox when I'm playing on the ps4 somehow?
I wanna play with 2 of my friends, 1 on ps4 and the other one on Xbox but how would we talk to each other?
I wanna play with 2 of my friends, 1 on ps4 and the other one on Xbox but how would we talk to each other?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You would have to use some kind of third party method to communicate, like discord. This does provide some logisitical issues when it comes to headphones though, since it may not be possible for your headphones to connect to two devices at once without doing some computer hoodoo