Since we have crossplay now, is cross progression in the works?
Title. Would love to be able to carry my progress across multiple consoles.
I currently play on Xbox but own a switch and am looking at buying a PC as well.
Title. Would love to be able to carry my progress across multiple consoles.
I currently play on Xbox but own a switch and am looking at buying a PC as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
stadia, pc and switch would have cross progression very soon
Xbox and ps4 wont have atm
Jerks. I want to pick up DBD on the switch for when I'm able to tour again but guess for now I'll just wait it out.