Add Logos by the platform you play on
Hey DBD team first off I just wanna see I’m really happy that you guys added cross play not only that I can play with my friends now we have fast queue times which makes me motivated to play the game more now. Now the only issue I have is not being able to determine weather or not I’m going against a PC player or a Xbox player or switch player giving theirs only a globe by the players name. If you can take the time to add a logo by the player platform for example if I was on Xbox I would have the Xbox logo brand by my name. this would really help n would be awesome if we can tell platforms about anyway thanks for listen this game is amazing see you guys in the fog
Comments
Srry for spelling errors guys
Although I'd like this on the end game screen, I'd be against it in the pre game lobby as it would lead to lobby dodging.
I don’t think so since players can opt out weather or not they won’t cross play on or not @Cheers if they don’t want to go against pc players or switch players vice versa you can always have the option to turn it off
tbh i'm interested as a PC user out of pure curiosity, i'd like to tally and see how many players i come across belong to which system, be an interesting stat to personally track and see which system i get paired up with most
That’s what I’m saying @dsalter me being on console I would love to see weather or not i was going against a pc player or Xbox player or switch
This small change would make it a lot easier for friends n players
Well I would love this in the forum since I am tired of reading queue time discussion where nearly noone gives info about neither platform, region, daytime of playing and in the future opting in or out of crossplay.