Can we get the anniversary loading screen back?
I really liked that loading screen and it doesn't look at cheap or boring as our default loading screen. It was also fun reading some of the comments although I imagine they'd be replaced by the 'tips'
I really liked that loading screen and it doesn't look at cheap or boring as our default loading screen. It was also fun reading some of the comments although I imagine they'd be replaced by the 'tips'
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, please!
It was really nice and it'd only need a little bit of changing to make sense to be there all year around.