Question to Console Players
Are you guys having connection issues when playing with PC players? Just noticing a lot of killers seem to be dc'ing midmatch (Mid action) so they aren't intentional.
Are you guys having connection issues when playing with PC players? Just noticing a lot of killers seem to be dc'ing midmatch (Mid action) so they aren't intentional.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So far no one had disconnected midmatch in my games today. I play PS4. PC teammates seem to have decent connection but idk how it is for other console players
Idk honestly. These last few games I’ve had as killer feel like I’m running at 30fps like it’s all choppy and a slight lag here and there. I have yet to DC though
If your playing with xbox they had some issues earlier
Are we going to start blaming PC players for whatever issues you experience in your matches from now on? Is this how it’s going to be?
"ArE wE BlAmING Pc pLYARS"
A) I'm on PC
B) I was asking their community if they were having connection issues to see if there were problems going on.
D) Stop trying to make this an Us vs Them issue.
Oh.. I forgot C; well you can C your way out.
You might have had console killer disconnects because of the shell shock difference a console ranked 1 survivor is compared to rank 1 PC survivor is. Either that or the disconnect from a week of MMR bring easy games to the overly try hard environment of PC.
Not sure myself but I DC out of two games full of PC that was more a bully fest then a legit game. Maybe others, like me, was just out to get a taste to see if they should turn it off or not.
Im just gunna take a break from the game till next killer is released, game is too wonky right now for me to enjoy and I don’t have the time to brush up on my skills to compete right now.
I really only experienced lag with console players when we got on Ormond. I'm guessing their fps was plummeting?