Survivors stuck in the hill's corner in AutoHaven - PS4

About 2 days ago I played as Doctor in Azarov's Resting Place and this Claudette got stuck in this corner of the hill. She couldn't get out of there until I downed and picked her up:

bug 1.jpg

It was in this spot with the grass.

Later in the same match, a Min also got stuck there:

bug 2.jpg

Today, I played as survivor against a Doctor in Wrecker's Yard and faced the same destiny:

bug 3.jpg

Here's another angle:

bug 4.jpg

So far it happened on tuesday (or monday, not sure) and today, but it seemed regular enough for me to come report.

Hope you can look at it.

Thank you.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • 20200814003809_1.jpg 20200814003813_1.jpg 20200814003823_1.jpg

    To me also the same thing happened. I couldn't get out of the corner and the killer knocking me down, got caught too. But with a fit he managed to get out.