Regarding Error 111 / 112 - Are we getting the BP we lost refunded to us somehow?
Is there any way to get the BP we lost back? When it's fixed? Through support? Etc.
Like even if it's a no it would be nice to get an answer about this from BHVR. Quite honestly it's tilting / demoralizing constantly getting the error and wasting time playing and not making any progression at all. Feels like I'm just wasting time.
If it's a flatout no sure but could you let us know so I don't bother playing anymore until it's fixed?
I'm out about 1.2m BP or so and it's admittedly starting to get to me.
Comments
if u recorded the lost. u can send a ticket they may adress u especifically, other than that i dont think so.
I've been using a vpn the past week and that stops the error from happening. I don't know why but it does.