NVM I fixed it ignore this. It was a bug
If its grayed out please make sure you are in the main menu and not in a killer or survivor lobby. It should be clickable.
Edit: Im glad you got it fixed :D
just turn it off.
@Inji said:If its grayed out please make sure you are in the main menu and not in a killer or survivor lobby. It should be clickable. Edit: Im glad you got it fixed :D
@Inji said:
Yep I just figured it out thanks
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If its grayed out please make sure you are in the main menu and not in a killer or survivor lobby. It should be clickable.Edit: Im glad you got it fixed :D
just turn it off.
Yep I just figured it out thanks