Killer DC's and I lost my key

Killer DC'ed as me and 2 other ran out the exit gate. Had a dull key with milky glass/weaved ring. Now suddenly I have 1 less of the item and the add-ons (both of them). What kind of BS is this?

Comments

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    Killer DC'ed as me and 2 other ran out the exit gate. Had a dull key with milky glass/weaved ring. Now suddenly I have 1 less of the item and the add-ons (both of them). What kind of BS is this?

    There's a game in this bug

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    Killer DC'ed as me and 2 other ran out the exit gate. Had a dull key with milky glass/weaved ring. Now suddenly I have 1 less of the item and the add-ons (both of them). What kind of BS is this?

    Sometimes the game removes stuff from your laodout and teleports it back to your inventory.

    And one thing I dont udnerstand, when you already ran out of the exit gate, a DCing killer has no effect on you.

    And a funny note: Killers lose their stuff every game when survivors DC

  • @Master said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    Killer DC'ed as me and 2 other ran out the exit gate. Had a dull key with milky glass/weaved ring. Now suddenly I have 1 less of the item and the add-ons (both of them). What kind of BS is this?

    Sometimes the game removes stuff from your laodout and teleports it back to your inventory.

    And one thing I dont udnerstand, when you already ran out of the exit gate, a DCing killer has no effect on you.

    And a funny note: Killers lose their stuff every game when survivors DC

    No I had 3 dull keys, and 7 of both the purple add-ons. Immediately after the game I go to my inventory I had 2 keys and 6 of each meaning I lost the entire item and add-ons.

    The killer hooked a guy right by the gate as 3 of us tried to body block (but we were all already injured so we really couldn't stop him). That was the dude's last hook, then killer turned to us and all 3 of us ran out together, at the same time he quit. Like frames after I hit the edge he quit, and I know it was because we got a short loading screen before the results screen (like when a killer DC's).

    "Killers lose their stuff" yea because that makes this acceptable SMH.