Crossplay is one laggy boy

One game I felt none, but the survivors were telling me I was teleporting all over the place and lagging out. They "had no way to play against me" from what I gathered, but the post-game conversation was really just typical salty whiney survivors mostly.


Second game after that I felt it on my end. I'd go to hit someone and I'd snap around. I'd go to run around a corner and I'd overspin turning because the game would freeze momentarily and catch back up to where I should be. Both games, as far as I remember, I was the only PC player.

Comments

  • If you were the only PC player how'd you see in game chat

  • Been happening to me as well...

    Had a match playing Hag, I was chasing a Jake toward shack. When I caught up and lunged for the hit I was teleported inside shack and he was outside the window

    I stopped playing for now might hop back into the fog and see if it was on me or not

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    If you were the only PC player how'd you see in game chat

    Windows Store I forgot about. Lots of globes everywhere regardless.