Hag rusty+ scarred hand
Out of curiosity why does no one talk about this let alone use it
Seems like a fun combo ya know spawning invisible walls
Sure your 110% but invisible wall of no warning
I'm interested
Out of curiosity why does no one talk about this let alone use it
Seems like a fun combo ya know spawning invisible walls
Sure your 110% but invisible wall of no warning
I'm interested
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait they get stuck on a invisible wall?
Does it actually work like that? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work since Scarred Hand makes the phantasms solid but Rusty Shackles removes the phantasm.
Rusty Shackles is better paired with Mint Rag and Scarred Hand with Waterlogged Shoe
Nobody talks about it because it's not possible. Scarred Hand trumps all other Add-ons. It's literally in the addon description.