Aim issues with Demogorgon
Anyone experienced aiming issues with Demogorgon so far? Either with basic attack or shred?
Anyone experienced aiming issues with Demogorgon so far? Either with basic attack or shred?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has happened to me with Leatherface rarely.
What platform do you play on?
Ps4
I play Demo on PS4, so i'll let you know my experiences with him (most likely) tomorrow.
I will appreciate that
Nah, the opposite actually, its much smoother to hit shreds now
Nah, i've found no issues with him. Only time I missed with a Basic Attack or Shred was my own mess ups or deliberately missing to gain ground on them.
Thanks or checking it. Maybe I just had connectivity issues then.
Or a frame issue too, we all know how bad PS4 is for frame drops after every little thing in-game...