Why can't we see or use the the chat as console players? It doesn't seem hard
The one thing about crossplay I was excited for was chat. Now I can't even do that. Why?
The one thing about crossplay I was excited for was chat. Now I can't even do that. Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You wanna chat with the toxic killers/survivors all day long?
Wait, no chat at the end of the match on PC anymore?
He meant for console, as i can see from this post, you cant chat as a console player with other pc/console players at all in the endgame menu.
Trust me, you dont want it.
Seriously, idk why it's even still in the game. Delete it.
damm, I hope they remove it some day
Typing with controller.
Post it.
-Chat is offline.
I'm not sure. I recently got the Switch version and was a little disappointed I couldn't give out some ggs.