Cross Platform / Friends List?

Wondering if anyone has any idea if you can gain your friends list from other consoles to your PC version, or vice versa when adding players to a survival match for example?

if obvious question has an obvious answer, I couldn't find it.

Comments

  • I've done a little research.

    It's pretty *-obvious-* that they're going to need a carrier for cross-progression so the're implementing some kind of server that can have a profile with your friends merged from Switch to PC.

    No real obvious indicator with any other console involvement. If anyone has any real information outside of this, let me know.

  • As mentioned during the anniversary livestream, we are planning to add the Cross-Play feature into Dead by Daylight. As it is a topic widely discussed in the community, we are here to provide you with more clarity on our vision regarding Cross-Play / Cross-Friends and Cross Progression.


    Alot more details and less missassumptions in this link

  • I have 15+ Friend Request pending from Cross-Console additions where none have been accepted, it's obviously a glitch with the system. Just wanted to make you aware of the problem.