Has new update affected anyone else's entire ps4
Since this update I haven't been able to use any other apps or play other online games which were working fine until this last update and everything else as far as WiFi in the house is okay
Since this update I haven't been able to use any other apps or play other online games which were working fine until this last update and everything else as far as WiFi in the house is okay
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope.I could play Red Dead Online like befor besides these crashes
Thank you. It may just be a coincidence with glitchy xfinity I actually think I first noticed the drop just before with hitman 2 on psnow thanks again
Maybe check your Database and repair it.I read something similar with Hitman 2