Crossplay is almost out and I need friends!!!!
I normally play solo que occasionally like once every two weeks I get lucky and find a swf in the ps4 Dead by Daylight community. I am a lonely boi basically but now that crossplay is almost out I want to ask the community if anybody would like to be my friend. I just want to meet new people at this point lol. I would love to meet you guys. :D
Comments
I mean ya I'm down
Yes. lol
tyty
What's your IGN I'll add you in about 15 mins
My IGN is YehBoiGoku
How about yours?
sent you add my IGN is The Satanist
Do you play on ps4?
No pc
I sent u a request
Oh crap do you already have the update?
It will be out in about two more hours
Just realized that too lmao.
Where do you get the info about it?
I saw it on a forum post lol. It's probably not but if it is well...
@Satanism you ready dude?
It's live!!!
YO dude it's out
@YehBoiGoku Yeah, I know. I already tested it with my friend who's playing on Xbox One and it works fine.
Anyway, thx for letting me know <3