Plague cleanse audio plays at the beginning of the match

Hey, I'm currently unable to search (it shows an error) but I couldn't find a related issue within 8 pages.

The issue I've noted is that playing as Survivor against Plague, you can hear a low Cleanse audio cue play in the background at the start of the round, I don't know if this is related to her using apple addons (she was using both green and yellow), but it immediately let me know I was playing against her without even having to look.

This occurred on PC (Steam), we loaded into a round in Hawkins and immediately upon leaving the Loading screen, the Cleanse cue can be heard.

I then loaded into another Hawkins round vs a Ghost Face, the cleanse audio cue did not sound.

I have no idea on the frequency of this issue as I don't see many Plagues around.

Video of Plague Cleans sound occurring at the beginning of the round: https://youtu.be/eDdV2TvseKA

Ghost Face round immediately after: https://youtu.be/jbV4HKODbAE

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments