I just bought a new laptop and for some reason i can't stalk either with Myers or Ghostface. I can't stalk at all, no matter how far or close the survivor are to me. How can i fix this? Please help, i'm a Myers main and it really hurts me i can't play him :(
so please can you guys take care of this
im not trying to be mean but this bug makes ghosty a little bit bad and myers really unplayable
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug ghostface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60rFqzfnGMA
Bug Myers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN85nuzBZoM
this hasn't happen to me but i'm on ps4 so maybe pc thing.
i'm from pc
well i play on steam too but only have myers there but i hope they fix it before i get a better pc.
I've been having the same issue as of recent, which is a bummer considering I'm a Ghostface main
What's your average ping when that issue occurs and could you post some logs if it happens again? Thank you.
I just had this happen to me, my average ping I believe was something between 80 and 100, here are my logs
DeadByDaylight.log@CorruptFrApaccino my thread is from july 4th - no answer
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/168560/stalking-bug-myers-ghostface
then i saw like 3 or 4 similiar threads like this one - nothing changed and no answer tbh
so please can you guys take care of this
im not trying to be mean but this bug makes ghosty a little bit bad and myers really unplayable