Lag Switching

Is there anything I can do about survivors that are lag switching? I just came across a group of 4 that were using something so that every time I hit them, tried to pick them up, or try to hook them my game would lock up. I got around some of it by just spamming buttons but it's not fun at all playing with people like that.

I ended up reporting their accounts but I'm not sure if that'll do anything. Am I going to have to start recording my matches if I come across them again?

Comments

  • these survivors were clearly cheating, the report was certainly justified.

    and yes, if you have the option to, you should definitely record the game and send it as additional proof to the devs, just to make sure they get banned.


    the only thing you can do against this ingame would be to slug them, but since most of these guys run unbreakable + no mither + soulguard, no there is nothing you can realistically do to stop them.