DC people every single game

I don't know if it's related to the tome lv 2 opening today and people not getting their way to complete the challenges, but it's unreal the amount of dcs tonight.

I played about 10 games and every game had a DC. Or you may I say, a rage quit. One game had 2 at the same time.

The game was already messy with the mmr, if this trend continues I don't know what's gonna be of this game.

Is there ETA to the DC penalty?

Comments

  • I haven't seen even one today, which is highly unusual actually.

  • It must be the tome. I never had a day like this before.

    There are games as survivor that we had chances to finish and escape and people couldn't care less.

    When you don't have consequences for this type of game behaviour it will happen all the time...