PC - Soul Guard unlimited pick ups

EDIT(18/08): sEEMS TO NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE

Short description:

You are able to keep picking yourself up while running Soul Guard with Unbreakable

Platform: PC

Steps to reproduce:

  • Equip Soul Guard and Unbreakable(can run other perks alongside them)
  • Get cursed and pick yourself up at least once
  • Afterwards can keep picking yourself up even without curse


Extra:

Included my .log file in case it's helpful

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments


  • @Dylva said:

    Short description:

    You are able to keep picking yourself up while running Soul Guard with Unbreakable

    Platform: PC

    Steps to reproduce:

    • Equip Soul Guard and Unbreakable(can run other perks alongside them)
    • Get cursed and pick yourself up at least once
    • Afterwards can keep picking yourself up even without curse

    Extra:

    Included my .log file in case it's helpful

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1VLCCJREN2A5/deadbydaylight.log

    You mean you can recover yourself without a curse more than once ? Because the first recover after you have lost the curse/hex is from Unbreakable.

  • Tried it ingame. Doesn't work.

    I picked myself up with Soul Guard and then with Unbreakable (after totem was destroyed). After that, i wasn't able to pick myself up anymore.

  • When I wrote this post I was able to pick myself up more than once after curse was gone(first one was unbreakable)

    Just did some more testing with a friend and it seems to not work anymore.

    Which is good because means it's out of the game but now I question whether I've gone mad xD