Entity's greed: The Entity gets hungrier the closer to getting their prey. While carrying a survivor, and you are within 2/3/4 metres from a hook, all survivors gain the exposed status effect.
Note: Survivors won't be shown this until they're hit.
Unstoppable Force: Your unrelenting need to sacrifice survivors compels you with strength against those who would try to stop you. While carrying a survivor, if another survivor attempts to impede your progress, they are shoved 1/2/3 meters away in a random direction and become passive to you for 2/4/6 seconds. This ability has a cool down 5 seconds each time it activates
I thought I had submitted this killer concept in these forums a month or so ago, but apparently it didn't take. I'll resubmit it again after the spirit is released and everyone is less focused on her. I hope it is also a decent candidate for the "anti-Body Block" perk ideas. It's not as vicious or as impressive a deterrent as your concept, but I believe its still ok and balanced.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting concept for stopping body blocking. Always love perks that go in direction to fix annoying things in games.
But there are only 4 perk slots, you cant counter everything.There are hooks so close to one another that theres no point to wiggle anyway.
An excerpt from my Juggernaut killer concept:
Unstoppable Force: Your unrelenting need to sacrifice survivors compels you with strength against those who would try to stop you. While carrying a survivor, if another survivor attempts to impede your progress, they are shoved 1/2/3 meters away in a random direction and become passive to you for 2/4/6 seconds. This ability has a cool down 5 seconds each time it activates
I thought I had submitted this killer concept in these forums a month or so ago, but apparently it didn't take. I'll resubmit it again after the spirit is released and everyone is less focused on her. I hope it is also a decent candidate for the "anti-Body Block" perk ideas. It's not as vicious or as impressive a deterrent as your concept, but I believe its still ok and balanced.