Killer lock.

I believe killer lock is dumb. Why? Simply because if you are facing a swf who uses items and don't have Franklin's on the killer, you are kinda #########! I believe devs should install a survivor lock too, since it would be more fair (btw I play both sides equally)

Comments

  • @Kira15233 said:

    I believe killer lock is dumb. Why? Simply because if you are facing a swf who uses items and don't have Franklin's on the killer, you are kinda #########! I believe devs should install a survivor lock too, since it would be more fair (btw I play both sides equally)

    devs said it is for the good of improving matchmaking but I also feel it is a very big step back

    I certainly used to switch a lot depending on the survs I see in the lobby:

    1. x4 claudettes like pro SWF then I use PH
    2. several flashlights then I switch to Bubba with FD
    3. noobs-like I use Clown
    4. etc etc etc
  • @ Antares2332 said:

    bait?

    They put it in for the matchmaking they just removed. It should be removed too.