Dwight Pizza hoodie
hi peeps of the fog anyone know how puppers got the black pizza hoodie ? I looked on store no find it wondering if it’s a exclusive
hi peeps of the fog anyone know how puppers got the black pizza hoodie ? I looked on store no find it wondering if it’s a exclusive
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its in the rift. Its for free at level 63.
Everytime a new rift comes out, Puppers buys the whole thing on day 1 instead of waiting to grind it out. So he gets all the cosmetics and charms. To buy the whole thing i think it costs $60-70.
But the actual pizza sweater is for free if you can grind it out and get to level 63. It helps to do the survivor and killer challenges
Thank you peeps, time to grind I like the hoodie lol :)
Yeah u got plenty of time. Even tho its a lot of work, make sure you do challenges. It makes things much easier and quicker. Good luck
Wait What! Can we get a pizza hoodie for free? I just bought from an online store for $60. I loved it but free is after all free.
Why are you trolling and bumping exactly one year old threads on your first post?
being a part of an older discussion isn't trolling.