AutoHaven Wreckers Hill Bug-PC

AutoHaven Wreckers- Wreckers’ Yard (LD14)

-There’s a hill near the Killers Shack & near the ramp on the right side is a big where survivors basically get stuck in a hole & can only be freed when the killer carries them out.

-I believe the way to get into this bug is basically hug the hill until you’re stuck.

-Well, during this one game. I got stuck near the beginning, someone else got stuck (then disconnected), a different survivor got stuck again, then I crawled into thinking this person was going to heal me. •_• ( I be dead by the hook).

-Yeah, that’s about it...it was just annoying because we lost the game cause of it. Anyways, thanks for making a cool game!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had this same bug, two different games, same ramp hill on Autohaven. The killer was on a platform other than Xbox, idk if it's exclusively a PC problem what with cross-platform, servers and all...