Cross Platform
Hello,
Does anyone know if the cross platform will include Nintendo Switch?
Thanks in advance,
-Iron
Hello,
Does anyone know if the cross platform will include Nintendo Switch?
Thanks in advance,
-Iron
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it does. But I'm not sure how you will be playing against Freddy in switch. It's possible that they delay it by a bit. But then I have no clue how licensing works
Since killer MMR's are done on a per killer basis and you can't switch in the queue anymore, they'll probably just excluse Freddy from Switch matchmaking.
According to the leaks it is but we wont really know till it releases. Which hopefully is Thursday
There’s a lot of speculation that Freddy is coming to Switch too on the 13th. It’s all due to hints that have been dropped, but it’s possible people are over analyzing. Whatever the case, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
Yes it will
There is still the problem with Quentin who is also missing from the Switch Version..
tommorow 4pm bst apparently
Any more news on this?
Yes it will include Switch. Switch is a console like PS4 and Xbox. Only the mobile version will not be included.
Isn’t Freddy still not on the switch? Does not this mean he’ll be added, curious what is gonna happen with that.
Freddy is not on the Switch version yet but there are rumors that he will be added very soon. I don’t know if it will be alongside crossplay or later but BHVR confirmed that Switch will be included in the crossplay.