MMR is killing this game for me...works to well
I know people have the problem getting matched up against people way below their skill level, Im having the opposite problem. Im getting games where every survivor is at my skill level. This has made every match competitive and DBD is not balanced enough to be a competitive. There are no weak links, none of tgese survivors have any chill. If i do manage to squeek out a 2k its because I camped during end game and they messed up. Its lame and getting to the point i dont want to play it anymore.
At least before Id have some games like this and others that were close but still fun and some where I stomped. It was more fun not knowing how the match was going to go and the flaws of the game were hidden behind bad players. Now? Its a slog.
Comments