match making is awfully unbalanced (rant thing)
ive played around 14 matches of sweaty red ranks/ 1-9 I'm tired of it. I try to finish a match but when its 1 gen left after not getting 1 person I rage. Even when i manage to get the rare 20 rank they get away because of the other surs. you cant blame me 14 matches in a row of pure ######### sweats it isn't balanced, it isn't fun, its awful i'm the point were im not sure if my hands are trembling because anger or being traumatized. And the "dc" ban is trash i haven't been banned or timed out after rage quitting due to unfairness.and you blame me match after match its the same ######### i get lucky once or twice with a few rounds then its back to its bullshit. please i beg of you fix it. i would like my money back if i knew what it was going to be like
ps. the grammar or punctuation please excuse the site is doing the thing were whatever you type you cant go back and fix with out it deleting everything

Comments