Groaning Storehouse invisible hole (Killed me)

I was simply doing a gen i ran away from it and underneath the high slope, i got stuck which led to me being hooked as i couldn't go anywhere

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character: Nea
  • Perks: Sprint burst (wasn't active), Self care, Adrenaline (wasn't active), Botany knowledge
  • Map: Groaning Storehouse
  • Frequency of the issue: I haven't seen it happen before however , it got me killed.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I experienced this today but on a different hill area do you also play ps4? Also the killer could get stuck on it.

  • @KingOfBadRNG said:

    I experienced this today but on a different hill area do you also play ps4?

    Yes, this just happend to me again and i deranked because of it - my teameate also got stuck in with me , we were stuck for like 20 minutes as the killer was a newbie and couldn't see us.