Getting Stuck In Rocks
DeadByDaylight.log
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, run close to the edge of a rock
Step 4 : Notice your character can no longer move because your hitbox clipped into a rock.
Note: Sprinting, sprint burst, crouching, walking in every direction does not work to free yourself. Only happened to me once but it also happened to my friend.
Stuck 1.PNG- Played as Nancy and perks list was: Sprint Burst - Fixated - Dark Sense - Better Together
- I feel like the map is kinda important here but im new to the game and forgot what tile set I was on. Maybe yo can tell by the pictures? No cornfields but was a shed looking thing with a gen on it and there was a metal thing you can run over that goes up then down.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Comments
I experienced this issue as well, on PC. It was in both variations of Autohavens maps. In one match I was against Huntress, the second match I tried reproducing the issue and succeeding, it was Michael Myers. (So I don't think it's killer specific) I was able to capture both on screencap luckily.
Links for Proof:
https://gyazo.com/1e8f0800f1eefc7787253b7f66f9a550
https://youtu.be/7yf4Uh3QntA