midwich is a good looking map but not playable for normal players
we need more maps like autohaven/macmillan. thoughts? any agree-ers?
we need more maps like autohaven/macmillan. thoughts? any agree-ers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's definitely a map you want to go into a custom game and learn the layout. similar to hawkins and other vertical maps. autohaven and macmillian is more straight-forward
I like Midwich. For example I like how breaking walls opens up additional ramps between the upper and lower floor for the killer. Also there's a fair number of pallets but they're mostly mindgameable which is good. And it has an interesting aesthetic to it.
Aesthetic > design.
But honestly this is a 'Hold W to waste time' map. There is a dirty loop and plenty of God pallets I can think of but beyond that your best option is to hold W
True, it takes forever to do and get anywhere on Midwich