Huntress Hound Mask
I don't know if I'm the only one to experience this, but once I started the ptb and went to the custom tab of the Huntress my Hound mask was gone, even though I owned it before. Is this just a bug in the ptb or have I lost it?
I don't know if I'm the only one to experience this, but once I started the ptb and went to the custom tab of the Huntress my Hound mask was gone, even though I owned it before. Is this just a bug in the ptb or have I lost it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a ptb bug. Lost it too on there, but once I went back to live I had both David's and Huntress's mask back.
Okay thank you.
:chuffed: